Filming and taking professional photos in national parks, private reserves and all protected areas of Madagascar require prior authorization
- It is considered rude and offensive to take photos of people or children without asking their permission
- Equipments: several asian photography shops are available in Antananarivo but it is highly advised to bring the essentials
Additional charges for local guides will apply for nocturnal filming/photography in national parks, private reserves & protected areas
The best of Photography
- Endemic wildlife photography: lemurs, birds, frogs, chameleons, mongooses, fossas...
Natural habitat photography: mountain peaks and highlands, rainforests, spiny forests, dry deciduous forests, coral reefs, canyons, mangrove...
- Cultural photography: UNESCO World heritage sites, traditional houses, historic sites, ethnic groups...
Food and daily life over Madagascar: lively markets, street food, cuisine & gastronomy, rice growing, zebu cattle
The TAMàNA experience
With a specialized tour leader, immerse in local lively markets and remote villages to capture authentic moments
- Spend several days and evenings in national parks, private reserves and natural areas to take the best wildlife photographies
Enjoy your trip at the same time to make sure your photographies reflect the experience you had
Photograph night skies and stars in stunning natural areas
© Tamàna Tours 2014 - Powered by Ibonia